WANTED! Junior Analyst for a leading marketing agency in Warwickshire.
This mid-sized marketing agency are well known within the industry for offering a full range of services for their clients within the automotive, sports, corporate, retail and manufacturing industries. 2017 was a really busy period for them so they have been going through some impressive growth which is forecasted to continue in 2018. They are now on the lookout for a Junior Analyst to join their team so are looking for a junior candidate with a love for data and statistics and keen to secure an entry level role. The team really enjoy their fantastic culture plus the progression opportunities on offer so this agency is definitely the ideal place for a junior to progress their career.
- Extract data from clients
- Analyse and interpret data and make marketing recommendations to clients
- Create customer profile reports using software packagings
- Analyse the performance of campaigns then make future suggestions
The Ideal Candidate:
- A graduate with an interest in statistics and data analysis or someone with prior experience as a data analyst
- Understanding of the marketing industry
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects at one time
- Keen to learn and develop their skill-set
Sound like the ideal role for you? If so apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job