* Consultancy based in the city
* Junior Accounts Assistant with Sage
Leading city consultancy.
1. Matching, batching and coding of invoice
2. Supplier queries
3. Updating master data on suppliers and customers
4. Creating bills / invoices
5. Use of Sage and Excel to pivot and Look Up Level
The successful candidate in this Junior Accounts Assistant role will already have extensive experience of using Sage in a role. The company will not look at candidates that have used this on a course / university.
You will be knowledgeable of Accounts Payable, Receivables and query dealing.
6mths to 1 year experience is required to be successful in the Junior Accounts Assistant role.
A temporary to permanent role as an Accounts Assistant based in the city.
The role will pay £9-12 per hour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job