Our award winning client is currently recruiting for a Junior Account Manager to join their expanding team!
Purpose of the Role:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, ensuring a high retention rate across the portfolio and spotting opportunities for growth.
- Cross selling additional products / services including
- Providing excellent on-going support service to clients through the year.
- Working within the requirements of the company's compliance strategy and treating clients fairly.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Contact each client prior to renewal, advise them of holding insurers renewal terms, and establish whether their requirements remain the same or have changed since last renewal.
- Promoting additional New Business and dealing with new business enquiries.
- Building a working relationship with clients and insurers.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the market, products and regulation attending insurer training as necessary.
- Handle client queries, claims / invoice issues, chasing membership packs, certificates, membership lists in order to provide a high level of service to clients that is valued and strengthens the client relationship.
- Develop and maintain understanding of invoice processing from insurers / providers.
- Chase clients for outstanding payments and be able to explain how their premiums have been calculated and what is owed and in cases where a client has cancelled their direct debit contact them to save the business.
- Handle client amendments such as joiners and leavers, tracking their progress and confirming to clients, providing premiums if required.
- Input notes on all business, new / retention into database on a daily basis.
- Liaise with other team members providing additional support where required.
- Ensure relevant paperwork is on file to ensure compliant process is complete.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience within the Financial Services /General Insurance market desirable but not essential as full training is provided.
- Experience in successfully handling customer enquiries via telephone essential.
- Relationship building experience with providers, clients and account managers or alike desirable.
- Working in a changing market.
- Experience and skilled in using Microsoft Office Programs.
- Efficient and reliable.
- Strong personable telephone manner essential.
- Negotiation skills and experience desirable.
- Good numeracy skills and literacy skills essential.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Professional client focussed approach essential.
- Well organised and can respond well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Works well as part of a team as well as being able to use own initiative.
- Very comfortable working with spreadsheets, with good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Use to multi-tasking
Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits for the successful candidate!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'