Jewellery Store Manager required for an independent, expanding and established business in Hastings. This position will suit someone looking for a new challenge and assisting in developing the growth of the store.
The role is paying up to £23,000 per annum plus 10 % profit share.
Overview of the position for the Jewellery Store Manager
The role is to work in this highly motivated team, selling a wide range of beautiful jewellery and watches. The store sells a range of jewellery ranging from costs of £20 to £50,000. The environment is one that is motivational where sharing ideas and developing each other’s’ skills are key. The company pride themselves on offering not just some of the most beautiful jewellery and watches but an impeccable level of service.
Responsibilities of the Jewellery Store Manager:
- Day to day management of this busy retail store, positioned in the heart of Hastings
- Management of staff and morale, achieving store targets
- Sell various items of jewellery to the customers
- Focused on hitting pre-agreed targets
- Working on add on and upselling of sales
- Develop excellent client relationships with customers
- Adhere to procedures and company checklists
·Develop and maintain assigned client files
- Remaining professional and highly customer focused at all times
What we are looking for the Jewellery Store Manager:
• Previous experience in working with in retail jewellery, or the 'pawn’ sector
·Previous management experience a distinct advantage.
• Passionate about jewellery
• Highly presentable with excellent customer service/sales abilities
• Highly motivational
• Enjoys working in a coaching/motivational environment
• Likes to share new ideas with the business