Your New Job Title:JAPANESE spkg - IT Engineer/ Service Engineer
Your New Salary:EUR 40,000
Status: Full-time/ Permanent
Location: Brussels, Belgium
The Skills you'll need each day:
Helpdesk, 1st Line, Server support, Desktop support, RDC, VNC, VPN, AV support
Who you'll be working for:
IT Consultancy in Brussels is seeking a Japanese speaking IT Service Engineer who can work at client site.
What you'll be doing each day:
- IT Engineer to perform activities at customer site with daily 1st line support of IT environment.
- Correspondence for emergency troubleshoot and high-priority requests
- Documentation and information management, Reporting
- Server support - server monitoring, maintenance, and backups
- Desktop support - PC hardware and software, installations and maintenance
- Remote support - RDC, VNC, VPN solutions and other remote connection solutions
- Mobile phone support - application management, hardware and carrier consultations
- AV support - whiteboards, projectors, other audio-visual equipment
- Project support - decommission/replace of equipment, restructure of network, system migration
The skills you need to succeed:
- Experience of working in a Japanese corporate environment
- Experience in customer support at help desk or similar working environment
- Native level of Japanese and professional level (verbal and written) English
- Hands-on knowledge on engineering tools and processes?
- Experience in working with Model based development is an asset
- Fast learner, flexible to find creative solutions with many constrains, team player
- Basic understanding of simulations, design of experiments and optimization activities
- Exposure to engineering data management and simulation processes?
- Ability to take initiative and propose improvements?
- Work independently and with close relationship with colleagues
- Knowledge on some engineering tools is an asset (e.g.Matlab, Amesim, Simpack, CarMaker, ModeFrontier, Gt power, etc)
- Experience with or strong knowledge of IT network (monitoring, configuration, etc.) and VPN
- Experience with or strong knowledge of servers (Windows and/or UNIX environments)
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- 1st Line
- Desktop support
- Japanese speaking
- Server support