Celebrating recent wins with increased Domestic and International passenger numbers, increased net profit, and lucrative new flights out of Heathrow Airport - my client, a well known International Airline have grown from strength to strength and are looking to expand their operations at their European Headquarters based in Central London.
We are currently looking for Customer Service Agents that can speak Japanese. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international airline in a strong period of growth, and for someone who wants to develop within the aviation industry.
- Provide a high level of Customer Care via the telephone, email
- Handle reservations and bookings for flights, hotels and rail
- Ticketing, issuing, reissuing tickets and refunds
- Assist with internal queries from other offices; airports, cargo etc.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on the in-house system (training provided)
- Fluent Japanese
- Customer Service background
- Strong communication skills - verbal & written
- Strong IT skills
- Able to work to strict targets & deadlines
- A generous salary
- Up to 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Staff travel - worldwide
- Annual bonus
- Excellent development/progression opportunities
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job