Salary: £22,000 - 27,000 + Bonus Scheme + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a leading online gaming company currently has an urgent need for Italian Customer Account Advisors to work in the Online Gaming industry in Gibraltar / Southern Spain.
The successful candidate will be working in the Customer Support Team, handling queries and complaints from clients and liaising with other departments to provide resolutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via chat, e-mail and/or phones
- Troubleshoot and handle the most complicated and sensitive of customer inquiries
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests as determined by internal SLAs
- Take personal ownership of customer requests and provide our clients world-class level of support
- Maintain accountability for accurate and timely assistance to our customers
Maintain security and confidentiality of internal information and customer/account information
- Escalate and communicate any customer well-being issues
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good Customer Service skills
- Verbal and written fluency in English & Italian
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Educated to a degree level - desirable
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Customer Service
- Online Gaming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job