Italian Speaking Credit Controller
Salary negotiable dependant on experience
My Client is seeking a Credit Controller to join their reputable organisation. This is an exciting company to work for, with excellent benefits, competitive salary and career progression!!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of the Italian customer ledger
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Working closely with the Sales Team
- Enhance working relationships with the occasional need to make personal visits accompanied by Credit Manager or Sales Management representative
- Allocate customer receipts into the Accounts Receivable module accurately on a daily basis
- Ensure that invoices, debit/credit memos, statements, reminders etc are distributed by e-mail/post as required
- Analyse and provide information, at least monthly, on bad and doubtful debts per account
- Work with external third-party providers including Credit Reporting and Collection Agencies
- Cover for other Credit Controllers during absence and holidays
- Cover for other accounting areas during absence and holiday
- Provide administrative support to other departments as required
- Identify approved process improvements and implement them once approved
We will be putting together a shortlist to send over to the client by the end of this week, so please get in touch now if this sounds like the job for you!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.