IT Trainer - Northgate
£36,000 per annum plus benefits
My client who are one of the UK’s largest Housing Associations and are based in London are looking for an IT Trainer specifically with Northgate Housing systems experience to deliver first class IS training to its staff, including the IS Team.
- Development and delivery of training courses for the client’s information systems, applications and databases, including assorted third party applications and the MS suite of systems.
- Creation, maintenance and delivery of a training strategy, including the use of e-learning and working with third parties where necessary to delivery the strategy.
- carrying out regular induction training and carrying out Training needs analysis across the group
- Develop and maintain training materials including manuals (including on-line material) to support the portfolio of IS
- Lead the planning, management and delivery of the IS training programme, including maintaining a training calendar and arranging venues and course materials
- Provide ad-hoc training and advice to users and management
- Monthly reporting summarising the work of the IS training group including trends, problems, achievements and recommended improvements with relevance to IT and the business.
Experience and Skills required
- Northgate Housing Systems Training experience
- Solid understanding of housing management processes and ability to balance customer needs with business goals in supporting systems.
- Ability to train colleagues in Application Service related tasks.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Basic Windows Server 2003 and 2008 performance troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of VMWare and Citrix environments.
- Broad IT knowledge and experience gained in the social housing sector.
- Experienced Trainer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job