Bright IT Recruitment are exclusively recruiting an IT Trainer and Communications Analyst for a successful Cloud advisory and managed service provider based, they are based in Leeds city centre, just 2 minutes walk from the train station. The role offers a competitive salary while all employees enjoy the use of an Apple Mac laptop computer, a 27inch thunderbolt display, a Herman Miller Mirra 2 task chair and a PlayStation 4/VR for team recreational fun.
Training / Education
- Deliver online, classroom and face to face training to support our customers getting the most out of their investment in IT.
- Design course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises.
- Working with our clients to agree optimal 'workingpractice’ and designing education material around this.
- Carry out client training needs analysis, as required.
- Carry out performance assessments to determine the skills gap between current and desirable learner skill levels.
- Design training programmes appropriate to the skills needed.
- Prepare the learning environment and resources.
- Support and coach learners using learning technologies to deliver skills.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes.
- Maintain appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation.
- Manage internal Software Cloud team development plan.
- Help our clients get the most out of their technology investments and our services, through regular branded communication - this includes 'howto’ articles, 'toptips’, and forthcoming service enhancements.
- Develop and implement a communication plan that disseminates consistent messages to our clients, with a focus on highlighting the value that they receive from our services.
- Execute the communication plan, with omni-channel weekly and monthly communication to our clients.
- Generate fresh story ideas, copy, edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Assist responding to new client tenders.
- Assisting the 1st and 2nd line support teams with customer 'howto’ queries.
- Passionate about offering amazing client/customer service.
- Excellent communicator, including concise written and oral.
- Creative, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Self-motivated, efficient and timely.
- Able to establish priorities to meet goals.
- Agility to be flexible to meet any business requirements, including those outside of the standard role.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Analysis, design, delivery and evaluation.?
- Good level of knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365 / Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Sharepoint.
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role.
Apply today to Debbie Simms at Bright IT Recruitment for immediate consideration
- Exceptional Communicator
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Highly Creative
- Self Motivated
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job