1st Line Support / IT Technician - Malton
Permanent - £18-25K
Reed Technology are working with a growing business based in Malton to recruit an IT Technician to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will involve providing 1st line support to customers.
* Provide 1st line support to external customers.
* Build rapport with clients with excellent customer service.
* Troubleshooting and problem solving.
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in an IT services support role.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Travel to different sites may be involved, therefore a current UK driving licence is required.
* Windows desktop and server operating systems.
* Server applications: Exchange and SQL.
* Hyper-V, vSphere
* Network infrastructures, switching, routing and TCP/IP protocol.
* Mac / Linux is a distinct advantage.
You may have worked as: Systems Analyst, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support, 1st Line Support, IT Engineer, Helpdesk, IT Service Desk.
Our client is looking for someone to join the team ASAP, so if you have the required skills apply now for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'