The Acorn Group is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies. Incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have more than 35 offices and 10 Divisions. As we expand further, we are looking to appoint a further IT Technician to support our team at our Head Office in Bromley.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized IT technician to join our growing team. In this position, you will serve as technical support, helping staff in various departments with technology issues. You will maintain computer equipment, troubleshoot problems, enforce policies to promote data security and provide hands-on support for IT issues within our organization.
- Performs various duties depending on circumstances and current company needs
- Installing software and hardware systems, including new equipment, anti-virus programs, CRM programs, and other tools commonly used by a company's team members
- Providing support for all staff either by phone, remote access or site visits
- Maintaining the hardware across our 30+ sites via regular onsite visits
- Record and document issues and resolutions
- Monitor networking equipment and servers
- Set up equipment for new users
- Cabling and hardware setup at new offices and expansions
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Proven experience as a computer technician or similar
- Experience with Lan/Wan networks
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Working knowledge of Server 2012 and Server 2016
- Experience of Active Directory and MS Exchange
- A confident, professional style with collaborative team working skills
- The ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Experience of networking, preferably on Cisco equipment
- Driving Licence required
Salary: From £24,000 - £28,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Technical Support
- Remote Access
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'