Reporting to the IT Team Leader and based at our office in Leicester you will work as part of a dedicated team of IT professionals that offer the very highest level of technical support and customer service to a range of internal staff from field based consultants to office-based staff in 14 different locations across the UK, & USA.
Key aspects of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical support via our helpdesk system for a wide range of external and internal applications, Operating systems and hardware and achieve team SLA's
- Co-ordination and allocation of upgrade equipment to office and field based staff
- Provide maintenance and break-fix solutions of internal systems within SLA's
- Communication with all areas of the business including
- Service notifications and service failure updates
- User training and how to' information and guidance
You must have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and the personal drive to deliver service that exceeds the expectation of the end user through a positive, well organised and structured work ethic.
You must be the type of person who is happy to help customers in such a way as to build their skills, increase their efficiency and enhance their enjoyment of using the systems you support. You must be a highly organised and disciplined person with a passion for Information Technology.
Due to the nature of the work involved a high level of flexibility is required with some out of hours work and weekend working required. Providing out of hours remote support and flexible start times are also an essential key to the success of the business.
This is a highly technical role and involves close working with staff, management and IT technicians alike in a positive and co-operative way to bring about a collective service delivery. Consequently the need to work on your own initiative is also an important requirement.
You will be primarily based in our Leicester office after an initial period of training (6 weeks) during which you will spend a number of days at our offices in Loughborough & Colchester. Regular travel to remote offices will also be required and could be as frequently as once or twice a week. Stays in Hotels for on-site projects is also to be expected.
Supporting/maintenance, installation and upgrades of:
• Multiple Server platforms
• Desktop software applications
• Internet connections
• Network & Phone cabling
• MS Software solutions
• Communication systems
• Integration systems
• Phone system (basic level)
Other Duties include
• Preventative maintenance
• Management of training equipment
• Software licence control
• Assistance with sourcing and deploying new equipment
• Accurate asset Management
• Knowledgebase article creation
Your success in the role will be measured on the following criteria:
• Exceptional Customer service skills in all circumstances
• High levels of communication with all areas of the business
• Fast and accurate troubleshooting of reported faults, meeting daily targets
• Accurate documentation and recording of actions in our helpdesk application
• Above 85% level of response times achieved within Internal SLA's
• Accurate recording of all IT Asset Additions and changes
• Accurate understanding and adherence to business processes
• You will have been working with Microsoft operating systems.
• You will have been supporting desktop systems
• You will have experience working with computer networks and TCP/IP
• You will have a proven track record of performing to and exceeding Service Level Agreements
• You will have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company an we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
- A Competitive Salary
- Giving Back/Charity days
- Quarterly Socials
- 6 month Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
- The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing family and apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job