Business Analyst, IT Systems, Systems Analyst, currently required by my well-known industry leader and International client based close to Brighton, East Sussex
My client is currently looking for an entry level Systems/Business Analyst to work within the existing team of Business Analyst's on the ongoing development and support of key operational applications for the industry division. Evolution is the main operational process and manages the inspection and audit process from client contract entry right through to invoicing and payroll. The system is rolled out across 50 countries globally and has approximately 1000 office based users.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Must have some experience of working within an IT Development environment
- Understanding of the full project life including analysis, requirement definition, testing, delivery and support.
- Assist in the ongoing testing and support of their core Evolution and Global Resource management systems.
- Gather requirements definitions, progressing these through to written documents that form the basis of ongoing development requirements.
- Will support end users via telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner and perform initial application support.
- Record track, and document all actions taken to resolve issues.
My client is based close to Brighton, East Sussex and is looking to reward this entry level Business Analyst - Systems Analyst a salary of between £17,000 - £20,000 + a good benefits package, along with personal and career development.
If you are looking to develop your IT career and move into a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst role then I may have the role for you, please forward your CV to me ASAP.