We are currently working with an established and forward-thinking company in the South West, who are looking for an experienced IT System Administrator with a passion for technology and who is enthusiastic about learning and development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in a fantastic, collaborative organization that are leading in their industry. You will be given the opportunity to work in a fantastic team environment where your skills are appreciated, development is offered, and you will have the opportunity to be involved with both BAU, support work as well as project work for the wider company.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
- Solid experience with VMWare.
- Training and/or certifications with Microsoft server operating systems and server software is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure along with a passion to learn and develop your skillset in this area is extremely beneficial.
- Proven experience working within a 3rd line support role is essential.
- Experience of working within an agile environment.
- Experience with a variety of the following is also beneficial: Office 365, Citrix, Azure Active Directory, Exchange Online and Microsoft Exchange.
If successful, we are able to offer a salary of up to £45K, along with an excellent benefits package including a bonus and on call allowance.
To apply, please send your CV and contact details via this advert and a member of our team will be in touch if your application meets the minimum requirements.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we receive and to be fair to all applicants we are unable to accept direct calls, emails or social media enquiries about these positions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'