Our client is seeking an eager Graduate/ young professional to be a IT Engineer/ 1st line support Engineer in their Heathrow office.
Duties of the role:
• Management and support of IT equipment and phones for all staff
• Being the first point of contact and support for all IT issues that arise
• IT infrastructure and security across the offices
• The ordering and inventory control including, but not limited to IT and phone equipment
• Installation of IT workstations via software distribution (PC systems, laptops, operating systems and company specific software)
• Support of problems with various Microsoft components
• Various IT projects including company intranet and new system implementation
• Basic level network infrastructure support and management
• Management of Active Directory, Exchange, Windows 10 / 11 and Office365. With 3rd line escalation when required
• IT supplier related activities e.g., Procurement
• Degree educated (IT or Business with IT modules preferable but not essential)
• Attention to detail and logical
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Interest in project work
• Optimum time management and able to effectively prioritise tasks
• Strong analytical skills
• Problem-solving skills, creativity
• Team and service-oriented
• Willingness to learn
• Able to effectively analyze and communicate data and software
• Successful management of projects within previous role
• Experience in a similar role is desirable
• Must hold a full driving licence
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'