IT Support Technician – Castle Donington, Derbyshire
Salary £Competitive + Pension, Health Care and Incentive Scheme
Working for one of the fastest growing Powered Access companies within the UK, the IT Helpdesk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. The role of an IT Support Technician is to provide first line support for all internal and external users within the AFI Group of companies. An IT Support Technician is responsible for resolving complex support requests with computer hardware, software and network systems within a dynamic, fast paced environment which provides services over the phone, via email, in person logged through a dedicated helpdesk.
- You will be readily available to answer the phone to colleagues in a friendly, helpful and professional manner
- You will be a driving force within the helpdesk team, ensuring all incidents are correctly logged and assigned correctly
- You will offer help and support to over 500 users with varying hardware; from PCs, Laptops, Tablets, PDAs and Mobile Phones
- You will support a variety of software applications, such as Office 2010/2013/2016, MS CRM, Insphire, Syrinx, Sage200c, Soltec and all systems within AFI
- Ensure all P1 incidents are treated with the appropriate urgency and priority and where applicable ownership is expected
- Assist the IT Manager and IT Director with administrative tasks
AFI Group is a leading provider of access solutions, from the hire and purchase of access equipment, to accredited training and service / maintenance of machines. With a current network of 27 hire locations across the UK, AFI has a strong emphasis on Health and Safety and is proud to hold various accreditations (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, 5* Achilles BuildingConfidence, Gold RoSPA award – to name a few).
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions (from aged 22, but voluntary enrolment can be made before this age. Opt-out available)
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- AFI Rewards
In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Gold Investors in People award).
Please note that we operate a 2 stage interview process and online testing to screen candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'