Your new company
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Officer to join one of Northern Ireland's largest housing associations, based in Belfast.
Your new role
The post holder's primary project will be to provide a comprehensive IT support service to the organisation as part of the existing help desk facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 1st/2nd line support, including diagnosing, resolving and documenting issues logged by users via the IT Job Ticket Software.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need to have:
- A professional IT qualification
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft and Windows Operating Systems
- PC hardware technical knowledge and knowledge of database systems
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- At least one years' experience in an IT support role and previous customer service experience
What you'll get in return
On top of a competitive rate, this role will be an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to gain valuable experience working in a busy IT department within one of Northern Ireland's largest housing associations, for a minimum of 4 weeks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.