Our Client are seeking an IT Support Engineer/Manager for their office based in Brackley, Northamptonshire.
This is a hands-on IT service role within the company providing technical support covering a range of products, including both Voice and Data.
You will have full ownership of issues logged and will work on them until a resolution is found.
• Responsible for offering technical IT assistance
• Ensure company’s equipment/software is installed and maintained to appropriate standards
• Ensure server backups are completed regularly and check (Backup Exec & Altaro (VM Backup))
• Perform fault diagnosis and rectification on equipment, servers and networks
• Work as 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support within in the company, escalating to external IT support if required
• Assisting external IT support to remote access company systems
• Support company Telephone system which includes desk and cordless phones using the Unify Openscape system.
• Responsible for the daily running and support of Windows server 2016/12 r2 servers
• Management of Office 365
• Maintaining a monitoring Hyper V server which hosts multiple Server VM’s
• Responsible for daily running and support of an SQL server which runs our Sage 200 Manufacturing system
You will have:
• Experience with Hyper V and administering VM’s within Hyper V
• Experience of managing external remote assistance
• Strong fault diagnosis and a good understanding of Microsoft operating systems and applications including Microsoft office, anti-virus and backup support
• Relevant experience of managing, maintaining and supporting peripheral equipment including routers, switches and hubs etc. Preferably Cisco Meraki Cloud & Netgear equipment
• Knowledge/experience of peripheral equipment including printers, servers, desktops and laptops
• Will have exceptional problem solving abilities, excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Intermediate+ knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Office 365 cloud based email
• Database Administration Skills - This includes support for our time & attendance system
• VB Scripting skills would be beneficial
• Driving license and transport required
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job