IT Support Engineer - Bournemouth - £22,000 p.a.
An IT Support Engineer is required by a well-established and successful business based in Bournemouth, Dorset. Experience in providing 1st-2nd line technical support is essential.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm or 9.00am - 6.00pm alternating weekly. You will also be required to be on an on-call rota once per week where paid overtime may be required.
- Provide 1st-2nd line IT support on a technical IT service desk
- Ensure tickets and incidents are resolved efficiently
- Meet KPI's in line with customer SLA's
- Technical background gained from being part of a busy helpdesk/service desk team (preferably using Autotask). Experience working in a customer centric or managed services environment would be highly desirable
- Good understanding of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Some experience (or capability) of dealing with on-site IT infrastructure/hardware issues
- Excellent customer service and quality management skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience/exposure to some or all of the following technologies:
- Solarwinds, Team Viewer and or MSP Connect
- Watchguard, Managed Switches, VLANS
- VMWare and or Hyper-V
- Capable of dealing with on-site IT infrastructure/hardware issues
- DHCP, DNS, AD, GPO
- MS Exchange (on premise and cloud based)
- LAN/vLAN/WAN technologies
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Salary and Benefits:
The basic salary for this position around £22,000 p.a. depending on experience plus performance related bonus and overtime. Benefits include 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, Certified training and subsidised gym membership.
Contact Michelle Turner at Bond Williams Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
/ michelle @ bondwilliams .co .uk
Keywords: Service Desk Engineer, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, Technical Support technician, IT Engineer, IT Technician.
- IT Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
- Service Desk Engineer
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- 1st Line Support Engineer
- Technical Support technician
- IT Technician.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'