A rapidly growing IT support and IT solutions company are actively seeking to expand the helpdesk team with a new IT Support Analyst Apprentice.
Detailed Job Description:
The successful applicant will join the existing team supporting our client’s customer base within IT support, managed IT solutions and Cloud services.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager the IT Support Analyst Apprentice will be responsible for both inbound and outbound technical activities, supporting the company’s products and services supplied to customers.
The role is fundamentally to assist customers with IT support related issues as well as day to day support tasks which will include monitoring and backup checks, builds for customer orders, and managing the support ticket queue.
As our client is a Managed Service Provider covering a number of customers, there are a high number of products supported which will give the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to develop their knowledge in a varied range of both software and hardware.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Our client is an IT support & IT solutions company operating from Newbury in Berkshire. They deliver IT support, managed IT solutions and Cloud services.
• You will be literate, numerate, articulate and have good attention to detail.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills, have fantastic timekeeping skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be confident speaking to all levels of seniority.
• You will be a fast learner who is willing to work hard.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills.
• You will possess the ambition to work in the IT sector.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
Location - Thatcham, RG19
Working Hours = Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
Wage = £150 per week
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
- • You will be literate, numerate, articulate and have good attention to detail. • You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills, h
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'