Following a re-structure within our IT Service Delivery Function, we are looking for two experienced Supplier Relationship Managers to join our team. The location of the role can be flexible, with our head office in Swindon and other offices in Solihull and Leeds.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Supplier Management Lead, you will be accountable for managing the relationship and overall performance of one or many IT suppliers. You will be responsible for ensuring suppliers are selected in accordance with the sourcing strategy. Working closely with our Procurement function, you will be accountable for the creation of commercial and contractual models based on a detailed knowledge of supplier capabilities, business outcomes and the demands for IT services.
You will manage the relationship with between the IT suppliers and key business areas, ensuring the business strategy and targets are realistic for both parties. Strong communication skills are required as you will be interacting with senior stakeholders and IT colleagues across the business.
What we are looking for
- ITIL Qualified
- Background in IT supplier relationship management, commercial management or procurement is essential
- Experience of managing large application or data centres services contracts is essential
- Financial management expertise
- Demonstrable experience of building and leading virtual teams
- Strong negotiation and commercial skills
- Strong senior business and IT stakeholder management skills
- Ability to define and present complex business cases (verbally/ written) at Board level
- Understanding of development & service management practices.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) or working towards is desired but not essential
Why you should apply
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of our business. Along the way, we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long-term ambitions.
You will also receive a 15% bonus opportunity, private healthcare cover, 25 days annual leave and company pension scheme.
To see the fantastic range of benefits we offer to employees, please visit: https://en/about-innogy/working-at-innogy/reasons-to-join-innogy/benefits
innogy SE is colourful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. We are located all across Europe and together with 40,000 colleagues in renewables, grid, and retail we create a sustainable energy system for new generations to live in a world worth living in. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efficiently.