IT Service Desk Analyst - Inverness
To provide a single point of contact for all staff in relation to IT issues and incidents. To provide exceptional standards of support to all customers and support a variety of products, services and platforms. This will be achieved by acting in both a proactive and reactive manner and ensuring that all SLAs are adhered to. Resolutions should be provided in an effective and timely manner.
Working hours between Monday to Friday 08:00-18:00 (8 hours per day)
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Fix 95% of resolvable incidents.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs.
- Ensure that incidents are dealt with according to customer and priority needs.
- Ensure all incidents are accurately logged.
- Take ownership of logged incidents, tracking the progress of all calls and follow-up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution.
- Follow processes to ensure that a high quality of service is provided to internal and external customers.
- Desire to build relationships within the service desk team, the IT group and the wider organisation.
- To understand the business and its objectives.
- Log all incoming calls to the service desk.
- Ensure that information is accurately recorded in the service management tool.
- Ensure that incidents are assigned to the correct resolver team.
- Co-ordinate with teams within IT to ensure that service outages are correctly communicated to the business or affected users.
- Work with the problem management team or other virtual teams as required.
- Provide basic in-house training to end-users.
- Contribute to the knowledge base.
- Act as a single point of contact.
- Contribute to Problem Management team as and when required.
- When required represent the service desk at team and department
- Plan and prioritise work to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes, procedures and developments.
- Security clearance as per the standard set by NLC e.g. Disclosure Scotland.
- ITIL v3 Foundation.
- Microsoft Technology Associate or Comp TIA A+ certification.
- Experience of working in a customer facing IT environment.
- Experience of ticket logging toolsets, such as Remedy or ServiceNow.
City centre location, fantastic working environment, progression opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job