IT Security Analyst - SOC - SIEM - COBIT - TOGAF - Prince 2 - ISO27000 - Linux
Our well known client is looking for an IT Security Analyst to join a team to analyse various threats to data exploitation, intrusion and breach.
- Provide near real-time monitoring of security appliances as part of a SOC team
- Understand and articulate emerging threats and incidents to different audiences within the client, including technical, operations management, senior management and executives.
- Use some of the latest technology to detect threats to the information systems of our client networks from external and internal threats
- Analyse and advise on security alerts, assisting with investigations due to escalated incidents from security information & event management systems (SIEM)
- Analyse and advise on security alerts, assisting with investigations
- Adhere to escalation and incident management processes and procedures
- Provide advice and guidance to internal & external teams around threats, vulnerabilities and security changes
- Proven experience in working with IT Security as an Analyst
- Experience in security technologies and experience with SIEM-based analysis and development, for example LogRythmn, ArcSight, Splunk
- Information Security within frameworks, such as COBIT
- Information Security within architecture, such as TOGAF
- IT project lifecycle, ideally Prince 2
- Experience of working in environments subject to compliance requirements such as ISO27000 Series would be beneficial
- GCIA/ECSA/GCIH qualification or equivalent would be beneficial
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
- IT Security Analyst - SOC - SIEM - COBIT - TOGAF - Prince 2 - ISO27000 - Linux