Our Client provides IT support and project related services to business and education customers.
They are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join their professional team. You will be responsible for selling hardware, software and cloud services predominantly to the education and public sector. Good balance between working from the office and visits with customers off site locally and in London.
- A proven background in selling and business development within IT
- Account Management & Business Development
- Managing & closing sales leads
- Ideally have previous experience of selling into the education or public sector
You must hold a valid and clean driving license
A DBS check is required (police or criminal record) as you will be working with sensitive data and the education sector.
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance / Medical Cash Plan
- 23 days annual leave per annum, pro rata plus 8 public days
- Great working environment and team
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Performance Bonuses
- Birthday Treats on your Birthday
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym with discounted rates
- Staff discounts on all IT and Consumer Technologies
- Free on-site parking
working Hours 9am- 5.30pm
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward your CV
- Business Development
- Public Sector
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'