IT Sales Administrator - Peterborough
£25k + bonus (£30-32,000 package)
The role is responsible for the day to day administration and ordering of vendor support contracts including using associated vendor tools as required by the account managers and the business development team.
The role will involve developing relationships with internal business areas and suppliers. You must be a confident communicator at all levels and work well as part of a team.
Primarily responsible for assisting account managers with quote generation, pricing queries and contract on boarding. Attention to detail and familiarity with vendor tools and systems is critical for this role.
Working closely within the network business development team, the role will support the management of on-going target metrics related with the attachment and renewal of associated services.
The position will report to the service principal for network services but will have relationships with sales, business development, contracts, service management and service transition departments.
Getting quotes from leading Vendors - Cisco / Juniper
- Understanding of value added reseller environment (desirable)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well presented and a confident communicator at all levels
- Preferred specialist knowledge of Cisco services, systems and toolsets (desirable)
- Previous administration experience in a similar role is preferable
- Must be pc literate - Outlook, Internet Explorer, MS Office etc.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (able to create & apply formulas)
- Ability to work to SLA's
- Must be able to drive
Salary on offer is £25,000 + quarterly bonus (circa £30-32k package) + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job