IT Sales Account Manager - Nationwide - Work from Home
Foresight Associates are excited to announce that we are working with an established and progressive provider of organisational IT, Services, Solutions, and office supplies.
Due to continuous expansion our client, a privately owned IT Reseller company is actively seeking an experienced, dedicated and ambitious Sales Account Manager to complement their growing team.
They have top tier status with major Distributors and vendors to give you access to selling state of the art technology to your clients. Due to our client introducing agile working to their team in 2019, they are able to continue to expand their business in this time of uncertainty, as part of our client’s continuous development and growth strategy, they are now looking for committed, energetic, goal-oriented professionals who strive to deliver the best results.
Reporting directly to the sales manager, responsibilities will include;
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Generating new business by calling, prospecting, email campaigns and lead generation
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and prospects to build strong and positive relationships
- Selling a full range of products and services to corporate, SME and public sector clients
- Frequently updating and developing your product and market knowledge.
- Prepare quotes and liaise with Vendors finding the best deals possible for your customers
- Identify customers technology requirements and propose relevant solutions
- Act as the main contact between the customer and all relevant internal departments
You will have experience within an Account Manager role, be able to display exceptional organisational skills together with a corporate and professional approach to work at all times. You will demonstrate the ability to multitask effectively and prioritise a heavy workload in order to meet strict deadlines, whilst being a positive and integral team member
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, family orientated company, who reward their best team members with an all expenses paid holiday. You will have regular salary reviews and your earnings will be uncapped, there is plenty of ongoing support for you to progress within the company.
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'