Are you a IT 360 Recruitment Consultant, that has had 12 months experience?
Experienced Recruitment Consultants - IT sector
My client is a specialist IT recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to experts across the UK within Big Data, Anyaltics and Tech industries. The company have been established for 6 years. They work in a fast paced, fun and competitive environment. Definitely not a dull company to work for.
Working hours : Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Holiday abroad every 6 months for top billers and top % against target which have included Vegas, Florida, New York, and various ski trips
- Monthly /quarterly incentive day trips such as Michelin star restaurants, spa days,
- Up to 30% commission with no threshold or caps (opportunities for uplifts)
- Company trip which has previously included HongKong, Vietnam
- Additional day holiday every year you work
- 1 Duvet Day
- My client like to offer a clear and achievable promotion structure
with a salary & commission increase when promoted.
- NEVER feel restricted again offering a dual desk & no geographical restrictions
- DO NOT feel unappreciated when you are contributing to a deal
- High focus on mentoring & training at all levels
What we require
- Minimum of 6 months 360 IT recruitment consultant experience
- Manage full life cycle recruitment process from start to finish, complete 360
- Meet & entertain the various key individuals within the client portfolio
- Generating new business and developing the client relationship
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience of account management
- Business to business sales experience & account development
Depending on experience Salary's will differ.
- Business Development
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job