Networkers are exceptionally well placed in the world of IT recruitment, we have a strong established client base, huge amount of untapped business from sister brands, significant financial backing from the group and most importantly a great team ethos formed around proven, hardworking and successful consultants.
The problem is we got so busy we are running out of time to do our jobs as well as we would like and we hate seeing opportunities to grow being passed up!
This role is a great opportunity to sit side by side with the most successful perm consultant at Networkers Whiteley and learn how he does it!
Initially you will learn the technical skill sets (don't be scared they are easy!) through resourcing on roles, this is critical in providing a platform for our more experienced sales consultants to get out and grow through new BD and account sales.
For the right individuals we would look to develop you into a sales consultant yourself further down the line.
Responsibilities will include
- Sourcing candidates on live vacancies
- Utilising all search streams and personal talent pools to efficiently and effectively source candidates for live vacancies
- Developing, building and managing the team's niche, candidate talent pools in the UK and overseas. This will be through….
- engaging existing talent on the Networkers database
- Development of "passive" talent via Linkedin
- Developing strategic links with partnerships/bodies where we can engage talent
- Proactively managing candidate pipelines
- In addition to sourcing responsibility the candidate will pro-actively manage candidates that are "live" with consultants - driving the case for best candidates and chasing consultants where required
- Building a technical expertise
- Developing a strong understanding of IT skillsets through personal learning and candidate engagement
The Successful Candidate will be:
- A strong communicator with previous telephone sales or customer service experience.
- A team player
- Able to work autonomously
- A quick learner
Your support of the Sales consultant will ensure financial success for you both and what is most important is that you will join a team that knows how important it is to have fun, take the p*ss and make sure at the end of the day we all enjoy being there.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications:
- Experience working within a B2B environment - ideally within a recruitment or technology related field
- Demonstrate a track record of success within a target oriented sales environment.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- The confidence & ability to network at a senior level
- Good commercial acumen
- Current Driving Licence
- An interest in the Cloud infrastructure market
- Good knowledge and understanding of the recruitment industry
- Proven sales capability
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Business to Business Experience