James Chase Solutions is currently looking for experienced IT Portfolio Manager for my fantastic client, a travel company based in Bedfordshire. Our client is looking for a passionate IT Portfolio Manager to lead 10-15 key projects within the organisation.
Main Duties /Key Skills
- Be a confident and experienced IT Portfolio Manager
- Managing a number of IT projects across application development and systems change
- Have a hands approach to delivery and strategy
- Experience of managing a team of direct reports would be advantageous
- Experience of working with stakeholders
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to make yourself heard in a demanding environment
Should you possess the correct skills and experience for this position, we will be in touch with you within 7 days of the receipt of your CV. Should you not hear from us within this time frame, you have not been successful on this occasion. We wish you every success in your search for suitable employment.
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job