IT Operation Analyst - 3rd Line Support | Birmingham | £25,000 - £30,000 | Permanent
As specialists in the IT Recruitment industry, Xpertise are recruiting for an IT Operation Analyst - 3rd Line Support for a hospitality company. This business is at the forefront of their industry and have a genuine passion for what they deliver. The IT Operation Analyst - 3rd Line Support will play a core role in delivering technology across the business. They believe in investing in their employees with regards to training and development.
- Management of 3rd parties in relation to incidents and ongoing management
- Adhere to ITIL processes
- Provide 3rd line support to internal users
- Proactively maintain all systems and infrastructure including core networking, communications and delivery platforms
- Ensure all underlying technologies are maintained and patched to a high standard
- Ensure Security policies are adhered and managed in line with the Security Analyst recommendations
- To aid in the service transition process ensuring projects are delivered smoothly
- Cloud based technologies such as Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Enterprise server and storage solutions including backup technologies.
- Microsoft server operating systems
- Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, related core roles and services.
- Microsoft SCCM
- Virtualization technologies with VMWare vSphere bias
- Security technologies; Firewalls, VPN, load balancing
- Has proven experience managing core network infrastructure and understands key network protocols and technologies (LAN, WAN, Wireless)
- Collaboration Toolsets such as SharePoint On-line & Office 365 suite
- Monitoring and alerting
- Error log retrieval and analysis
Qualifications and experience required
- MCSA Level or equivalent is advantageous.
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in 3rd line support
If you would like to apply, please see below. Alternatively, if you require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.
- Windows Azure
- 3rd Line Support
- 3rd Party Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job