IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
LOCATION : Near Crewe, Cheshire
DURATION : Permanent
SALARY : On request
An IT infrastructure engineer role has become available within a leading technology organisation based near Crewe. As IT infrastructure engineer, you will provide infrastructure support to internal users as well as other team members.
- To provide a high level of IT infrastructure support as required
- To help in the delivery of IT projects in a project management / technical lead capacity
- To engage with stakeholders, including 3rd party vendors, in order to build successful relationships
Linux, Vmware and Citrix 5.5+ are all essential. Experience with the following technologies are preferred, however not essential :
- Fortinet products
- Lync 2010
- Networking - Cisco
- SAN administration
- SNMP monitoring solutions
- Wireless Management - Aerohive
With your background of experience in IT infrastructure, you will possess strong technical knowledge along with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels. You will understand how to prioritise within a high pressured environment, and preferably you will have experience within project management / project planning.