International Manufacturer requires an IT Infrastructure and Messaging Engineer. Reporting to the IT manager and working in a team of 4 you will manage, install, maintain and ensure availability and security of the network, hardware and software (including UK, Dutch and Belgian companies). You provide second and third line technical support for the IT network infrastructure ensuring that user issues are resolved and that IT strategies are in place covering all aspects of the IT infrastructure.
You will manage the company’s messaging infrastructure (currently Exchange 2010 but migrating to 2016).This will involve working with an international messaging team. You install, support and maintain the network infrastructure, including monitoring network performance and creating and maintaining user accounts and user permissions.
Good standard of education required; ITIL Foundation qualification Degree (Hons) educated preferred. Cisco CCNA or equivalent network qualification and MCITP Server 2008 / 2012 or similar qualification desirable.
- A minimum of two years’ recent experience in administration and configuration of Microsoft Exchange from version 2010 and above;
- A minimum of three years’ recent experience in administration and configuration of a Windows Server 2008R2 / 2102 R2 mixed Active Directory infrastructure in a medium to large environment, including clustered services;
- Project management experience in a commercial environment
- A minimum of two years’ recent experience in administration of medium sized Virtual environments, including clustered VMWare 6 and Hyper-V.
- Experience of administration and configuration of a Cisco switched and routed network;
- Experience gained within an international company environment;
- Experience of supporting users in a multi-site WAN connected environment;
- Experience of working with Cisco ASA firewalls;
- Experience of working with HP SAN hardware and software;
- Experience of working with Dell and HP servers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job