They are looking for Information IT Security Analyst to help their team, to review, assess, upgrade and maintain their security system.
Job Title Information IT Security Analyst.
- Location: South Wales
- Duration: 6 Months
- Day Rate: £380-400
- Start Date: ASAP
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience below:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) accredited or working towards an industry security qualification.
- Evidence of working on PCI DSS and ISO 27001 initiatives, GDPR
- Worked in a BAU support or project delivery environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of IT Security systems and techniques, such as network security, penetration testing and web security.
- Technical Background.
- Information Security requirements, including data protection, are met in accordance with the Group's policy, procedures and statutory requirements.
Could you send me an up to date CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales