My client is a leading firm of Accountants and Financial Planners with offices throughout the South West. They are a highly successful and independent business who boast an impressive range of services including accountancy, tax, financial planning and business services.
We are seeking a First Line Support IT Helpdesk Engineer to work from a Taunton office but supporting other offices around the South West. This is a full time, permanent role paying a salary which is dependent on experience and a suite of excellent benefits.
Working on the Helpdesk you will be the first point of contact for all internal staff & clients needing IT support. Your role will be to resolve or refer jobs to your colleagues & clients to ensure IT systems are working effectively.
The successful candidate should have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service approach
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain IT issues with non-IT staff
- Previous IT work experience (ideally at least 1 year), qualification or very keen interest in IT
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and meet scheduled work deadlines
- A desire to further your career in IT
This is a great opportunity for an IT specialist to work within a supportive and progressive environment.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- 1st Line