Our exciting and growing client is seeking a Helpdesk Technician to join their team. The role will suit a highly motivated candidate who can get the things done!
As well as working for an amazing company you will also receive fantastic benefits !!!!
Duties of the role will include:
- Focus on guiding customer for various use and Installation relation questions
- Understand customers need related to particular product use
- Maintain a product log capturing any identified issues or new feature requests
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via email, phone and live chat
- Understand client's business/software needs
- Resolve technical issues by guiding clients with specific features of software products
- Proactively improve self-support centre by developing better self-help material (written how-to articles, demo videos, etc)
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
To be the ideal candidate you must:
- 1 years’ customer service experience required. Accounting (especially in a legal environment) experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, customer service and writing skills are essential. A large portion of the time is spent on phone and chat with helping customers.
- Familiarity with standard accounting terminology and procedures
- Must be computer proficient with basic computer troubleshooting knowledge such as how to manage files, folders, network drives, folder maps, installation issues etc.
- Experience with Microsoft products including MS Word and Excel.
If you match the above criteria please apply immediately to avoid disappointment !!!!!
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job