Oyster Bay Systems is growing and looking for talented people to join its fantastic team and play a pivotal role in a company that is focused on growth and providing the best software and services on the market.
As a Business Analyst you will play a crucial role in the delivery of our lending software and services to a myriad of customers, including; global finance companies and household names. Working with all of the business stakeholders (internal/external) you will be a lynch pin between the company and its customers.
Overview of role
• Working with our customers to define their requirements and implement our loan management solutions
• Manage communication of requirements between our team and the customer
• Lead and coordinate requirements capture workshops and produce functional specifications, on and offsite
• Resolve customer issues and queries related business functionality requirements, design and solutions
• Stakeholder and customer management throughout requirements and delivery phase
• Identify opportunities to add value to customers
• Investigate and resolve system issues
• Work with sales and commercial team on proposals and sales on-boarding
• Develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders
• Develop strong product, customer and domain knowledge
• Minimum 2 years’ business analysis experience in IT or Financial services sector
• Knowledge and experience of software development lifecycle
• Experience of requirements gathering and writing specifications
• Highly motivated and professional person, able to work in fast paced environment
• Strong organisational, commercial and communication skills
• Able to understand and define complex requirements in simple and clear way
• Ability and willingness to travel as required
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working in AGILE environment
• Formal Business Analysis qualification
• Experience working in IT, Financial services sector, particularly lending markets: Consumer, Motor, broker or asset finance
Competitive salary with benefits, including; 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Flexible working rota, Death in Service, Private Family Health Care, free parking, coffee, drinks, fruit etc and a great working environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'