- £14 per hour
- Maternity cover contract starting ASAP
- Role based in Farnborough
We are recruiting for a fantastic organisation based in Farnborough who are in the construction/engineering industry. They have amazing offices in Farnborough and offer a truly lovely working environment where the people are friendly, supportive and positive making it a great place to work.
We are looking for an experienced IT Asset Administrator to cover maternity and this is a full-time role.
The IT Administrator is responsible for the provision of administrative support to the UK IT department. You will provide support and coordination of procurement and asset management to the local IT department as well as communication and assistance to the end-user community.
- Provide overall administrative support to the UK IT department including IT Executive support.
- Manage procurement activities for IT in the UK. Raise purchase orders, track deliveries, and manage invoicing.
- Manage mobile telecommunications vendor relationship and associated procurement and issue and return of mobile devices.
- Provide initial point of contact to our customers and respond to problem, incident and service escalation.
- Communicate action and progress updates to our customers. Identify any need for subsequent levels of escalation and escalate as appropriate while maintaining ownership
- Asset Management – Review hardware stock and update Asset Management systems in liaison with local Central Receiving personnel.
- Ownership of 60 day forecast for IT desktop type asset requirements in all local business units and projects.
- Manage the content of the local IT intranet and user literature. Coordinate and create literature and communications for new services and changes to existing services, in conjunction with the global communications team.
- Coordinate the delivery of VIP and Non-Enterprise Office support performing some activities as appropriate to achieve the best result.
- In dealing with customer feedback ensure good responsiveness and adaptability in addressing their needs, maintaining ownership while engaging other groups and escalating as appropriate to address.
- Provide training and assistance to Authorized Requestors in using the Service Order Request tool. Monitor the quality of the Service Order Requests. Provide feedback and follow-up with training sessions where needed. Help coordinate complex requests.
- Provide input for IT introduction for Office induction sessions.
- Excellent client and relationship management with the capability to build an extensive network and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to work stand-alone, but with strong team player capability.
- Understanding and experience of managing end to end procurement processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (English).
- Demonstrate focus on continuous learning and the ability to communicate effectively with management and turn into a structured development plan.
- Ability to multi task, identify and prioritize key activities while consistently deliver high quality results to timescales.
- Understanding stress and the ability to manage effectively and communicate with management.
- A good knowledge of the use of Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office desktop applications would be advantages.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job