IP Voice Product Specialist
The role of the IP Voice Product Specialist is a key position within Daisy’s SMB Channels to help design, develop and implement effective and impactful "best in class" product training and content to support Daisy Group’s IP Telephony Product offerings. Working alongside internal sales and operations teams as well as with external partners to give our customers the very best level of service and support for our innovative communications solutions. This will include technical on-site demonstrations and webinars to internal staff and end user customers to ensure the benefits of IP solutions are fully recognised. The role also involves the design and maintenance of accreditation schemes for the Daisy IP Voice product portfolio covering all internal and external support and sales channels. It is important that you are seen as an advocate for IP Telephony solutions within Daisy SMB, both internally and externally.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours between 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Conduct technical and product training to internal teams, Daisy Partners and Daisy customers.
- Provide hands-on, end user and internal demonstrations of our Hosted Telephone and SIP products through PowerPoint presentations, hands-on demonstrations and Webinars.
- Research, prepare and maintain all training lesson plans.
- Obtain documents and tools from subject matter experts.
- Work closely with marketing, product, training, sales and other core teams to identify and develop training tools.
- Responsible for the on-going development of training and informational content in order to deliver "best in class" product content.
- Design and maintain an IP Voice Accreditation scheme which covers internal and external support and sales channels.
- Give support to Sales divisions within SMB to demo at customer appointments to ensure full understanding of what is being offered.
- Develop and maintain expertise in all areas relating to the IP Voice product portfolio.
- Where required, attend site either independently or alongside Daisy/Partner engineers for equipment installation.
- Experience in delivering a training programme to both individuals and in a group environment.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- Experience in telecoms (IP Telephony and products preferable).
- Experience with telecoms installation preferable.
- Ability to simplify technically complex solutions depending on the audience.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- IP Telephony
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"