Superb opportunity for an existing Patent Administrator, Paralegal or Secretary seeking that sought after move in house. If you are a switched on individual that wants to complete a role with a mixture of IP and legal tasks, this is the role for you! The role is with a brilliant company based in a great location also.
This new role will be attentive to supporting in patent and legal administration in a small team, so requires a candidate with strong IT, prioritisation and organisational skills. If you are a CIPA qualified administrator this would be looked upon favourably, however our client is more focused on finding someone with a flexible attitude and capable of demonstrating strong communication skills as well as exceptional attention to detail.
This will be a very varied and interesting role, in which some of the duties will include:
- Drafting and filing patent applications with the occasional trade mark application needing to be filed.
- Managing the renewal process of all patent applications filed
- Liaising with external counsel regarding legal matters
- Conducting occasional searches on IP databases
- Communicating with other members of the firm regarding varying IP related matters
- Update and record database information accordingly
If successful, you will be offered an excellent salary, with an innovative and market leading benefits package. Free car parking is also offered on site! Please do get in touch to find out if this is the in-house opportunity you have been waiting for.
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Legal Administrator
- Intellectual property
- IP Administrator