An Associate Director in Investment Risk Oversight for an elite private institution paying up to £90k.
Your new company
A globally recognised investment manager offering professional development and the delivery of wide-ranging investment solutions and services to its every-growing client base. It is renowned for its commitment and collaboration with its clients and high-profile employees.
Your new role
You will be a part of a high performing Investment Risk Oversight team, reporting to the Head of IR, forming part of an expanding Global Risk Team and be held responsible for overseeing all elements of IR (market, derivatives, funds and corporates).
You will be expected to implement relevant frameworks within Investment Risk and independently design key policies and procedures, whilst also be able to confidently present risk reports and thematic risk reviews to various senior clients and colleagues.
In addition, you will be a key point of contact both across the firm and all its geographic locations, specifically all aspects of the Investment Risk oversight committees, both internal and external auditors and fund managers. Similarly, you will be expected to maintain relationships with internal stakeholders (primarily the Heads of 1st and 2nd line defence).
What you'll need to succeed
- Established expertise in the field of Risk, specifically the key areas of Investment Risk
- Ability to engage with senior managers and stakeholders and build working relationships professionally and successfully
- Be able to implement both risk and governance frameworks
- Previous experience writing clear, well written reports
- In-depth knowledge and experience of working in the financial sector
- Be able to effectively manage, monitor and regulate risk mitigation plans and actions
Ideally you will have
- Strong communicative skills
- A driven and attentive mindset
- An analytical/financial background
- Proven ability of working with Fixed Income and multi-asset products
- Academic qualifications to degree level or equivalent
What you need to do now
- If you are an analytical thinker with good interpersonal skills who is looking for your next role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
- If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Alternatively, I can offer £250 of vouchers for all successfully placed referrals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'