We are currently recruiting for a bespoke Wealth Management firm based in Liverpool City Centre. Their services include providing high levels of Investment Management, discretionary/managed portfolio services and advice and dealing. They are looking for an Investment Management Administrator to join their busy office on a permanent basis; the successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of Investment Management Administration.
Key responsibilities for the Investment Management Administrator
- Responsible for the end to end investment administration process
- Assisting with account opening processes
- Completing high value payments and transactions
- Administer probate and subsequent estate distribution, calculations and transfers.
- Key point of contact for High Net Worth clients, providing a first class service at all times
- Working closely with Investment Managers and liaising with various teams across the business
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience working within Investments.
- Ability to provide a 1st class client service
- Experience in managing end to end administration processes
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Willing to undertake further professional qualifications
If you think you have the relevant experience and would like to take the next step in your Investment career, then this could be the role for you! As well as a competitive salary, this company offer study support and encourage continuous personal development. This is a great opportunity for a professional candidate from the Investment industry to gain invaluable Investment Management insight; working alongside experienced Investment Managers.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Investment Management Administrator
position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Administrator
- Wealth Management Administrator
- Trainee Paraplanner
- Trainee Investment Analyst
- Finance & Banking Administrator
- Financial Services Specialist
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'