Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our Investment Management Team in London as an Investment Administrator. You will play a key role supporting this small and friendly team who are all committed to providing high levels of customer service.
As an Investment Administrator you will work closely with and provide operational assistance to a team of investment managers responsible for managing client portfolios. The Investment Administrator will be responsible for assisting the investment team in day to day operations, preparing client valuations, assisting with the production of presentational material, as well as the orderly record keeping of client information, and handling ad hoc requests and expenses.
The JLT Group is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver.
The JLT Group has been listed on the London Stock Exchange since October 1987 and today has a market capitalisation of over £2.5bn. The business has been very successful and has grown substantially over recent years with employee numbers increasing from 5,000 to over 11,000 over the last 5 years. Today JLT has offices across 41 territories.
JLT Investment Management is the investment management arm of Investment Solutions, which forms part of Employee Benefits and consists of Investment Consulting and Investment Management. Working closely with the Investment Consulting and Wealth Management, JLT Investment Management delivers a range of investment solutions to clients.
- Assist with the preparation of client deal instructions
- Help in the trading orders approved by an Investment Manager or Associate Investment Manager
- Assisting the investment team in their day-to-day management of defined benefit, defined contribution and retail portfolios
- Issue client valuations and transaction statements to clients and intermediaries
- Help as required with any client queries and instructions in a professional and efficient manner
- Work with the Investment Managers and Associate Investment Managers in dealing with any areas of difficulty and client complaints
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to arrange meetings and issue meeting papers
- Assist in the record keeping and storing of legal documents
- Strong administration an organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Being a strong team player
- A knowledge of financial markets and good numerical skills would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to liaise with internal and external customers
- Flexible and adaptable approach to ever-changing circumstances
We offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job