Inventory Controller - Electrical Wholesale - Bath
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
This is an opportunity to take ownership of an exciting and ever-evolving area within a large and successful group as an Inventory Controller. This role is key within the business and there are plenty of opportunities to grow and progress going forward.
About the company
You will be joining the UK's leading electrical wholesaler. They have an impressive turnover in excess of £1.2 billion and already employ over 4,500 people across the UK. The operation that you will be a part of in Bath is highly successful, bright and modern. You will be supported in your role by a team with a diverse set of skills, experience and product knowledge.
About the role
As an Inventory Controller, you will be:
- Learning about the business' buying policies, marketing strategy, sales targets and procedures to ensure their commercial performance continues to grow
- Liaising with suppliers
- Placing orders with manufacturers on a daily basis
- Building new and existing relationships
- Planning, analysing and managing stock levels
- Negotiating prices and terms of business
- Dealing with a large annual stock budget
The successful applicant will be offered a starting salary of £23,000 - £27,000 (increasing with experience). This will also be supplemented by a generous annual bonus, plus optional membership of the company pension scheme.
To be successful in this role, you should be an ambitious individual who is:
- Experienced in purchasing and stock management
- Analytical and methodical
- Outgoing and enthusiastic with good numerical skills
- Ideally familiar with the electrical wholesale industry
Apply today to find out more! If you have any questions, please contact James Downing.