International Recruitment Administrator
International Recruitment Administrator (Temporary)
£11.00 Per Hour
Our client, a healthcare support services organisation based in Thanet, is currently looking to recruit an International Recruitment Administrator to work for initially 10 weeks.
Working 3 days a week 9am - 5pm, this role will be paying an hourly rate of £11.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will with travel across the Kent and Medway area as required providing administrative support to the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering excellent standards of service; taking responsibility for ensuring they are well prepared to carry out their responsibilities and being proactive in ensuring that their requirements are met.
- To ensure that the governance arrangements are met. Including agenda planning, ensuring that agendas and papers are delivered in a timely way and that minutes and decisions are recorded appropriately, and key issues for discussion and decision are highlighted to the Chair.
- Providing a sign-posting service/hospitality for the public and staff.
- Dealing with general telephoning enquiries.
- Support the achievement of programme objectives.
- Requirement to travel to meetings across sites.
- Attend all Team meetings, Management Team meetings and training and development days/ sessions.
- High level of computer literacy including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Secretarial experience at Board level.
- Experience of working on own initiative.
- IT literate.
- Ability to proof read.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone techniques.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a wide range of people from different backgrounds.
About Morgan Jones
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job