Summary of Role
The role calls for an experienced individual who will be responsible for helping to retain and grow our portfolio of clients. This is a relationship and servicing consultant role, providing broking support, benefit consulting and advice to our client facing teams and the organisations they work with. Specifically the role is within our International Health and Risk team who work on behalf of our clients, securing and placing employee benefit coverages with carriers and providers who offer products in this unique market segment.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of existing WTW and new to WTW prospects;
- Grow the portfolio by managing prospects through the sales process from discovery to contractual agreements;
- Develop strong internal relationships to encourage participation and involvement in key client opportunities;
- Support and mentor colleagues in the growth and development of them personally and of their client portfolio.
- Promote and model the principles of effective business development and client management throughout the company;
- Develop a broad understanding of the Health and Benefits space and WTW’s key differentiators;
- Develop broad understanding of Willis Towers Watson’s services and products;
- Understand and stay current on client’s business situation, strategy and HR, risk, and finance needs;
- Ability to articulate well both verbally and in written communications the overall Willis Towers Watson proposition and specifically the features and benefits of our products and service.
- Accurately record pipeline and sales activity;
- Achieve or exceed financial targets for new and retained revenue;
- Ensure that client/prospect relationships are secure and financially sound, and that all parties have a clear understanding of Willis Towers Watson financial arrangements, policies and procedures.
- Mentor and coach account managers and client teams to develop selling and relationship management skills to maximise our success rate.
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of business development in a consulting environment or financial services sector
- Successful track record in advising and communicating solutions to senior stakeholders
- Understanding of international private medical, life assurance, income protection and alternative risk financing
- Ability to identify appropriate prospective clients
- Ability to generate a need with clients for our services and products
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the client-facing environment
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are welcome
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"