International Assignment Manager - Tax & Payroll
Up to £45,000
My ever expanding client are seeking an experienced International Relocation Manager to join their dynamic team in Gloucester. This is an incredible opportunity to join an established organisation who operate on a global scale, managing the relocation of staff all over the world.
My client would consider this role to be a part time role with a minimum of 24 hours per week or full time.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day operations and relationships with internal and external teams
- Act as first point of contact in the UK for inbound assignees
- Assist the execution of country entry and exit and deployment of assignees to new locations
- Support local HR teams with pre-assignment briefings
- Analyse projects and make recommendations on the cost-estimate of the project
- Manage departure logistics and the immigration process
- Give advice to local HR on handling payroll
- Maintain a strong oversight of the tax situation and calculate and conduct any changes in the package
- Validate assignee expenses according to budget and update spreadsheets accordingly
- Recent experience with international Tax and Payroll is essential
- Knowledge of expat management including package calculation, payroll, tax, immigration and the transfer process
- Experience with International Relocation is not essential but would be beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Ability to work efficiently and perform multiple complex tasks
- Process driven mind for improvements
- French language skills would be a bonus!
In return my client offers a friendly working environment with an excellent benefit package including a competitive pension plan, free car parking and 25 days holiday + bank holidays!
If this position is of interest to you, then please send your CV in Word format to Ellie at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- International Tax
- Senior Management
- Process Driven
- International Payroll
- international relocation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job