KH Resourcing are currently recruiting for an Internal Software Support Engineer for a client based in Horsforth, Leeds.
Our client is a family owned business that has been supplying time and attendance systems for over 30 years constantly developing their own unique range of products, in addition to representing market leading manufacturers from across the world, exclusively selling products under license.
The position comes with a generous salary and full training on the range of systems and they will provide all necessary tools to be successful.
Due to continued expansion we are looking to expand the team of Software Support Engineers to provide customers with a helpdesk service able to offer operational support and fault find any problems. The ideal candidate must have a good working knowledge of Windows based systems and with some experience of network environments, including; TCP/IP, Windows security settings.
- First point of contact for customer support queries.
- Initial fault diagnosis.
- Recording customer queries on the in house support ticket system.
- Updating the customer on the progress of their issue.
The ideal candidate must have a good working knowledge of Windows based systems and networking, including;
- IP Port Routing
- Windows security settings.
- A basic understanding of terminal services/citrix presentation server would be an advantage.
- Good practical ability with some electrical knowledge
- Excellent customer liaison skill
To be successful you should be comfortable working under your own initiative and be able to manage your own time effectively.
- Fault Resolution
- Support Engineers