An exciting opportunity to join a successful steel stockholding and processing company based in South Sheffield. The company have over 20 years experience supplying into the oil, gas and engineering sector.
It is a particularly exciting role as there is a clear progression plan in place for the successful candidate to progress into an external sales role within a couple of years. To be considered you must have at least 2 years experience within steel or metal stockholding.
Key personal skills:
- Industry/sector experience is essential
- Proven ability to work to set targets, either individual or team based
- A dynamic and enthusiastic approach to sales
- Confident in speaking with new customers and trying to win new business
- Confident in working quickly and accurately when under pressure
- Team player, able to work alongside other departments to achieve their goal
- Strong attention to detail when completing any required administration duties
- Good literacy and numerously skills
Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Account Management
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'