Internal Sales Administrator £18,500 - £19,000 + £2,000 bonus
Your new company
Hays Office Support are looking to recruit a new Internal Sales Administrator on a Permanent basis due to expansion in their team. This is an exciting new opportunity to progress your career within a very reputable company.
Your new role
This role will involve:
- Management of existing accounts on region and delivering forward growth targets.
- Targeting new distribution routes and delivering forward growth plan.
- Preparing quotations and samples for customers on region and following them up accordingly.
- Proactive gap analysis using Phocas Sales Tool to ensure the retention of existing business..
- Working in conjunction with marketing and delivering 'customer flyers' to generate new business.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this position you will need to have relevant experience in all of the following areas.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Internal Sales Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'